BOOK WITH US
Please read the house rules below before booking!
Entire Cabin (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleep 6)
- All guests must be 25+ (Teenage or younger overnight guests MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult.)
- Must sign Rental Agreement and provide Driver’s License within 24 hrs of booking or subject to cancellation
- 6 Persons Max NO MORE THAN 6 GUESTS ARE ALLOWED. Should you have more than 6 people, we have the right to ask your group to leave and pay an extra $75/guest per night on the reservation.
- 2 Vehicles Max
- No Pets. If you sneak in a pet of any kind you will be charged an additional $100 and you will be asked to leave.
- No Smoking!
- The fireplace is shut down April to beginning of October - it's an area standard!
- Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am. No late check out or early check in. If you arrive early or depart late there will be a $50 charge per infraction.
- No refunds for weather/natural disasters/power outages/acts of god/other things that are beyond our control.
- For family with your children, there is no safety gate for the stairs, please bring your own safety gate and please keep your child supervised at all time.
- Quiet Hour is 9:30 pm- 7:00 am.
This cabin is located in a neighborhood with other cabins where other groups/families are there to enjoy their vacation as well. Loud music, loud noise, public intoxication and profanity are strictly prohibited and complaints from other groups/families may be grounds for immediate eviction and loss of rental funds.
- LOST & FOUND
We are not responsible for personal property left behind, stolen or damaged during your stay. Never leave valuables unattended. If you find you have left something behind, please call or email us and we will try to locate the missing item. Items unclaimed more than 14 days will disposed of or given to charity.
- No FIREWORKS
No fireworks of any kind should be used on the site or in the neighborhood.
- All property at Sky View Cabin is to remain on the premises at all times. A complete inventory of the cabin is made after each rental period and the renter is responsible for any missing property. In the even of damages or extra cleaning requirements, additional charges may apply.
- If the cleaners charge extra due to stained towels, sheets, or excessive cleaning, those charges will be passed to you.
- Please put all trash in bear bins. Guests may request a mid-trip trash pickup for a charge of $35 or guests may take extra trash to the Convenience Center at 447 Tiger Drive, Pigeon Forge, TN (located behind Pigeon Forge High School) at no charge.